Group Dance Lessons
DC Dance Club 1986 - 2016 30 years of Dance
New Students to DC Dance Club $245pp for 36 hours of dance
if you can not come Wednesday or Friday, we can look at alternative group classes for you.
Wednesday's and Friday's group class and practice (2 hours) $395/couple
some conditions apply Regular cost per hour $15/pp
Click here for to pay online and more information
Welcome to DC, Come in, take a look, have some fun and prepare to burn off some serious calories in an enjoyable workout.
Group Dance Lessons provide you with the opportunity to meet other students with similar dancing needs.
Group dance lessons are a necessary part of instruction as you'll find them helpful to your continued progress.
Singles or couples welcome. If you don't have a partner, we'll do our best to find a single person to dance with you with similar dancing needs.
Check out our full class calendar of classes here
- Beginner Levels: Dance Classes are designed for people who have never danced before or have very little experience. You will become familiar with several social dances on a basic level. These classes are designed to take Latin, Ballroom, Swing, Country, HipHop, Breakdance dancers to the next level.
- Intermediate Levels: Provide you the chance to build upon your current dance skills. You will have a chance to build upon what you already know.
- Advanced Levels: When you are a seasoned dancer and want to build upon your style, advanced lessons are the ticket. You will get to perfect your form and technique, as well as learn advanced dance steps and dazzling moves.
Semi-Private Group Lessons: If you and your friends would like to learn the same dances as you, semi-private will be a good choice. This option also offers more flexible schedule and be less expensive per person, than private lessons. Minimum of 4 persons required
- If you've already decided to take group lessons, be sure to schedule at least one (1) private lesson per month to review your month's material, make up a class, or just get help with a more difficult move.
New Student Special:
A perfect introduction to a wide variety of social dances. No experience or partner required. After the introduction you will have the opportunity to continue with your private lessons or you may choose to take one of our scheduled group dance lessons.
This Package will help you develop the most important dances you plan to use immediately at a basic level and it gives you insight on how to lead and follow Latin, Ballroom, Swing, Country dance lessons.
Getting started is easy! Simple contact us by phone at 403-228-2646 or sign up online with an email and e-transfer.
* Please see DC Dance Club policies for further information
*prices subject to change without notice, no refunds, credit only