Youth Calgary Dance Lessons
DC IS A PROUD COMMUNITY SPORT PARTNER OF KIDSPORT http://www.kidsportcanada.ca/alberta/
Calgary's Dance Studio, DC Dance Club is proud to be awarded Top Studio in 2017 ....Thank you Calgary!
We work together with children in small groups in an interactive and gently structured class to achieve the following:
- Improve flexibility, coordination, and endurance.
- Improve balance and rhythm.
- Learn in an encouraging environment.
- Importance of following directions.
- Enhance self-esteem and self-expression.
- Develop strong mental discipline and focus.
- Learn dance etiquette and poise.
- Great for both boys and girls.
- Age appropriate.
- Fun and challenging.
- Two Dance Showcases per year (youth, adult encourage to participate, but do not have to)
Starting September 12
6:00-7:00pm - Youth Funk/Jazz
Starting September 8
5:00-6:00pm - Hip Hop 10 years and up
6:00-7:00pm - Teen Latin and Ballroom
Starting September 9
10:45-11:30am Little Tots Hip hop/Breakdance
12:00-1:00pm - Beginner lyrical
1:00-2:00pm - Intermediate lyrical
Special Needs Classes
Starting September 30
10:00-10:45am - Special Needs HipHop/Breakdance
Starting September 10
2:30-3:25pm - Hip Hop & Breakdance 6-10yrs
3:30-4:15pm - Teen Hip Hop Elements for Breakdance
4:15-5:00pm - Teen Breakdance
Starting September 17
10:45-11:30pm - Youth Beginner Ballet
11:30-12:30pm - Youth Beginner Contemporary
2:30-3:30pm - Youth Latin and Ballroom 6-10yrs
12:30-1:15pm Special Needs 8 weeks
Call to register today, click on calendar above go to log in and sign up on line to classes!
Meet new friends and get fit all while having fun!
DC Dance Club - Teaching in School programs start from $7.00-$15.00 per child call for details - call for details 403-228-2646
*Please see DC Dance Club policies for more information
*prices subject to change without notice, no refunds, credit only